Sunday, September 14, 2008

Alright I got tagged...here we go...tagging is as follows below...

Tag Game- List 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions/collections, and 5 surprising facts, then tag 5 people.

Joys
1. kids potty training..lol
2. USC beat Ohio State! Angels won their division, Dodgers in 1st place!
3. Finishing my degree!
4. taking my kids places they hadn't gone..like the beach...that was cool!
5. changing jobs next year...not sure what yet...

Fears -
1. fear of falling thus ladders/HIGH roller coasters/roofs but not ordinarily planes (heights)
2. not raising my kids correctly, in the eyes of others...
3. losing money on the house/losing home in quake
4. Bankruptcy/credit damage
5. Divorce

Current Obsessions
1. School (I swear I WILL GRADUATE by the time I am 35 lol)
2. Work
3. My kids
4. college football particularly USC/U of U
5. music...i am not sorry.. this will never die...it is my peace and quiet

Surprising Facts
1. I LOVE CA more than ut
2. I have a cousins younger than me with better degrees lol
3. People in my work think I'm over 40
4. Owning a home is not as easy as it looks
5. Provided I put in 20 yrs of military time, my kids schooling is paid for in CA!

No comments: